A new month, brings a new Source Box. I was delighted when I opened this months package as it was Easter themed.
All the products this month seem to reflect the changing warmer climate and definitely have a sweet touch. For me, this is great as you all know how much of a sweet tooth I have! The products included are:
- Cacao Energy Bar // Aduna: A super sweet cacao energy bar.
- Strawberry and Banana Snack // Nothing But: Freeze dried strawberry and banana bites.
- Banana Rolls // The Beginnings: Dried bananas rolled into delicious snacking bites.
- Ginger Teatox Bar // Creative Nature: A cold pressed bar with a naturally zingy flavour with no dates, raisins or nuts.
- Cacao and Date Flapjack // The Living Food Kitchen: This flapjack is moist and full of chocolatey flavour, the perfect accompaniment for a cup of tea mid morning or afternoon.
- Cinnamon Granola // Primal Joy: This can be added to porridge, with yoghurt or eat straight out of the packet.
- Apple and Strawberry Snack // Crushed: These pouches of fruity goodness contain crushed apples and strawberries.
- Coconut Chocolate Bar // Enjoy Raw Chocolate: Made wonderfully creamy from the coconut milk, this raw chocolate bar is a bit of heaven.
Garlic and Herb Flaxseed Crisps // Whitworths: A healthier alternative to regular crisps with a garlic base which are also gluten free.
- Svelte and Moroccan Mint Tea // We Are Tea: A mix of two super teas, one is made to invigorate your system, whilst the other is refreshing, reviving and inspiring.
- Spiced Mango and Pineapple Energy Drink // SunSoul: This drink boasts an array of natural ingredients for an energy boost that won’t leave you crashing a few hours later.
What healthy snacks are you liking at the moment? Comment below, I’d be interested to know!
With love, Lottie.